Hours/Schedule: Training: 8 AM-10 PM, Office: 8 AM-6 PM Mon-Thurs, 8 AM-5 PM Fri
Offerings: Class A, Class B, Refresher Classes, Special Training
COVID Restrictions and Guidelines: Safety Precautions as recommended by the CDC: Face coverings (required for all staff, visitors and students), sanitation of work spaces, proper hygiene, and social distancing.
DMV and Workforce Agencies are operating on a limited basis. Please contact the school directly for more specific information as it is updated..
Serving Columbia, Batesburg-Leesville, Lexington, Orangeburg, Newberry & North Augusta area
Every Tuesday at 2:00 PM and every Thursday at 6:00 PM
277 Dooley Road, Lexington, SC 29073
Call to reserve: 803-520-8453
Approved for GI Bill Benefits
SAGE Truck Driving School program is designed to prepare you for high paying South Carolina entry level trucking jobs. Located conveniently at a state-of-the-art trucking facility, SAGE’s program offers South Carolina CDL training that meets the highest standards. SAGE’s Columbia CDL test training center is rated one of the top South Carolina truck driving schools.
SAGE provides “best in class” South Carolina CDL training with hands-on student driving time that is unmatched in the trucking industry. Do you want to obtain your commercial driver’s license and become a South Carolina truck driver? SAGE’s Columbia trucking school provides real world on-the-job truck driver training experience to prepare you to take the CDL test and earn a position as an entry level Class A professional truck driver.
How to Pass the South Carolina CDL Test
Every SAGE school provides late model trucks and detailed guidance by experienced instructors who are known for their one-on-one training designed to prepare every student to take the South Carolina CDL test. Highly qualified SAGE instructors have years of experience teaching students how to understand truck systems, shifting, backing and safety. SAGE’s instructors are knowledgeable, patient and professional, and are dedicated to your success in passing the CDL exam. No other South Carolina truck driving school offers SAGE’s “one student per truck” range driving time guarantee for the maximum number of behind the wheel driving hours. Although SC requires some observation time, SAGE’s CDL program provides one student per truck skills training, and more behind the wheel time than any other local schools.
South Carolina Truck Driver Jobs Placement
SAGE takes your future trucking career very seriously. We know that your goal is to get a high-paying truck driving job with a solid company. At SAGE’s Columbia truck driver training school, we work for you. SAGE has over 100 companies that have hired our CDL training program students! Most truck schools partner with only a handful of trucking companies. SAGE gives you the “Power of Choice” for trucking jobs. With SAGE’s premier national network of trucking companies – one of the largest in the country – we help you find a driving job that meets your needs.
Free South Carolina Truck Driver Training Information
Learn about how to become a truck driver with SAGE’s free, no obligation CDL training information. SAGE Schools have all the information you need to learn how to get a CDL and start a new career earning more money as a truck driver. We will answer all your questions about the CDL permit and license process, how much truck drivers earn, medical and background qualifications, schedules, military and VA GI Bill benefits, financial aid sources, and all your other questions. No pressure . . . just answers.
How to Get a South Carolina CDL License?
South Carolina CDL training is offered at SAGE Truck Driving Schools so you can train to earn your SC CDL. The school provides hands-on learning in the classroom, plus driver training takes place on a private truck driving site so you can practice how to pass the actual South Carolina CDL test. The range has all of the maneuvers required to pass the CDL exam. Drivers receive ongoing truck driver training on public roads guided by a SAGE instructor with years of experience. And we take care of arranging your South Carolina CDL exam, too. Thousands of people just like you have received their CDL license and started earning good money as a driver. At SAGE, we’ll help you do everything it takes to get a CDL in South Carolina.
- Are You Making Over $50,000? Thousands of SAGE graduates are hired every year by the best companies with high-paying, middle-class trucking jobs.
- #1 Rated School: SAGE is rated as #1 “Editors’ Choice” school by the leading internet CDL training guide TruckSchoolsUSA.com
- Get a Job Fast: Lifetime trucking job placement assistance from a trusted leader with over 100 major national, regional and local carriers ready to hire now.
- Easy Financial Assistance: SAGE CDL programs are an affordable value, and financial assistance is easier than you think for those who qualify.
- Private Driving Instruction: One-on-one truck driver training with one student per truck gives you maximum hands-on time driving at SAGE.
- Total Training Solution: SAGE can get you a Class A or Class B CDL license, and provides training for tankers, air brakes, flatbed and double-triple trailers.
- Self-Paced, High Tech Learning Solutions: SAGE schools offer computer-based tools that let you learn truck driving skills easily and effectively.
- Get Paid Back for Training Costs! Employer-paid CDL training tuition loan reimbursement available through SAGE’s nationwide employer network.
- Get Pre-Hired: We can get you pre-approved with major trucking companies before you start.
- Best Value: No “Observation Time” — You won’t pay to watch other students drive!
SAGE Technical Services
277 Dooley Road
Lexington, SC 29073