CDL Training for South and Central Florida, including Ft. Pierce, West Palm Beach, Jupiter, Riviera Beach, Port St. Lucie, Sebastion, Orlando, Melbourne, Kissimmee areas
Every Tuesday at 2:00 PM and every Thursday at 5:30 PM
5900 Tedder Road, Suite 139, Ft. Pierce, FL 34947
SAGE Truck Driving Schools in Ft. Pierce has partnered with Indian River State College, the state of Florida’s premiere college system, to bring you hands-on CDL training and trucking jobs. If you want to make more money as a professional truck driver, SAGE provides fast, focused truck driver training in Florida. Get your Florida CDL license and start a new, high paying career in trucking!
South Florida Truck Driving School
SAGE Truck Driving Schools provides Florida CDL training that meets the highest trucking industry standards. SAGE’s Ft. Pierce CDL test training center at Indian River State College is rated one of the top Florida truck driving schools. Located conveniently at a state-of-the-art truck driver training and CDL testing facility, SAGE’s program is designed to prepare you for your Class A or B CDL. You can take your CDL exam in the same place you test with our highly qualified trucking instructors!
Hands-On Florida CDL Training
You can prepare for a career in trucking and get ready for a high-paying trucking job. If you want to obtain your CDL license and join the excitement and benefits offered by Florida’s trucking industry, SAGE provides focused CDL training for Florida’s truck driving jobs. SAGE offers hands-on driving time that is respected nationwide by trucking recruiters looking for the best truck drivers. The Indian River truck driving school gives students the real commercial truck driving experience necessary to help you prepare for the Florida CDL test. And truck driving job placement assistance is available for positions as entry level Class A truck drivers.
How to Pass the Florida CDL Exam?
Indian River State College’s program provides comprehensive training by instructors who have many years of trucking and testing experience. SAGE training staff is known for their one-on-one CDL training designed to help prepare every student to take the Florida CDL test. SAGE is the only Florida truck driving school that has a “one student per truck” driving time guarantee for behind the wheel hours. Highly qualified SAGE instructors teach students how to inspect our late model trucks, understand truck systems, shifting, backing and defensive driving. SAGE’s instructors are knowledgeable, patient and professional, and are dedicated to your success in passing the CDL exam and becoming a safe, professional truck driver.
Florida Trucking Jobs Placement Assistance
We know that you want a better job with high pay, great benefits and a lifelong skill. At the SAGE truck driver training school at IRSC in beautiful central Florida, SAGE will work to help you get a good job in the trucking industry as a professional commercial vehicle driver with a reputable company. We take our training — and your future career – very seriously. SAGE job placement assistance will help you find a the trucking job that meets your needs.
Florida Trucking School Information
If you want to learn how to get a Florida CDL and become a truck driver, SAGE has the information you need. SAGE staff can answer all your questions about the best CDL training, the CDL test process, how to make money in trucking, driver medical qualifications, easy CDL test study techniques, qualifying for financial aid, trucking background check issues, and anything else you need to know to get into trucking school. You can learn how to become a truck driver with our free CDL training information and friendly staff.
Secrets to Getting a Florida CDL License
Thousands of SAGE Florida CDL school graduates just like you have trained and received their Class A license. If you want a new career as a professional truck driver, it’s no secret: SAGE’s truck driver training school staff at IRSC will help you do everything it takes to get a CDL in Florida. You can train to earn your FL CDL in just a few weeks with our intensive and successful truck driver training program. SAGE’s truck driver training takes place on a private truck backing yard with all the skills you need to pass the Florida CDL test. The school provides CDL test prep and hands-on learning in the classroom. Plus, you will receive complete truck driver training on backing and public street and highway driving supervised by an experienced CDL instructor. Finally, we arrange everything for your Florida CDL exam right at our site!
- Are You Making Over $50,000? Thousands of SAGE graduates are hired every year by the best companies with high-paying, middle-class trucking jobs.
- #1 Rated School: SAGE is rated as #1 “Editors’ Choice” school by the leading internet CDL training guide TruckSchoolsUSA.com
- Get a Job Fast: Lifetime trucking job placement assistance from a trusted leader with over 100 major national, regional and local carriers ready to hire now.
- Easy Financial Assistance: SAGE CDL programs are an affordable value, and financial assistance is easier than you think for those who qualify.
- Private Driving Instruction: One-on-one truck driver training with one student per truck gives you maximum hands-on time driving at SAGE.
- Total Training Solution: SAGE can get you a Class A or Class B CDL license, and provides training for tankers, air brakes, flatbed and double-triple trailers.
- Self-Paced, High Tech Learning Solutions: SAGE schools offer computer-based tools that let you learn truck driving skills easily and effectively.
- Get Paid Back for Training Costs! Employer-paid CDL training tuition loan reimbursement available through SAGE’s nationwide employer network.
- Get Pre-Hired: We can get you pre-approved with major trucking companies before you start.
- Best Value: No “Observation Time” — You won’t pay to watch other students drive!
SAGE Truck Driving School
at Indian River State College
5900 Tedder Road
Ft. Pierce, FL 34947