Schneider CDL Training
SAGE provides CDL training for students interested in a truck driving job for Schneider. We have successfully trained and placed hundreds of drivers with Schneider all over the country, and we are proud to work with Schneider as one of our premier partners for job placement. Go Big Orange!
Ask us about tuition assistance and financial aid from Schneider! Schneider wants to help you get a CDL, and SAGE has multiple options that can put you on the road to a CDL job with Schneider.
Highlights and Benefits of CDL Training for Schneider:
- Schneider is one of America’s oldest and best trucking companies. The company started back in 1935 with just one truck, and since then has been a leader in the trucking industry. With more than 10,000 trucks in its fleet, Schneider takes pride in innovative transportation solutions for customers, cutting edge technology, and a total commitment to employees and safety.
- If you want more miles, and the pay that goes with it, Schneider is the answer. Schneider hauls freight, and lots of it. With a huge customer base and almost 18,000 loads each day, Schneider will keep your truck moving and making money year round.
- Schneider is committed to its driver workforce, and knows that drivers want to get meaningful home time. Over 75% of Schneider drivers get home weekly or more, so not only will you get the miles to make money, but you can have a lifestyle that makes sense for you.
- As one of the country’s largest carriers, Schneider can offer high driver pay and industry-leading benefits, from health care and insurance, to 401(k) and paid time off. So don’t just think about per mile compensation – consider the many company benefits that has made Schneider the leader it is.
- Schneider is known for its devotion to safety for its drivers and the public, and it invests in trucks to make sure that equipment is new, safe and reliable. With a nationwide maintenance program, Schneider takes pride in new trucks that help drivers do their jobs safely and effectively.
- Driving options give you the freedom to find the best trucking jobs. Whether you are interested in over the road (OTR), regional, dedicated, intermodal or tanker, Schneider has the jobs that fit your needs.
- Schneider has been independently ranked as one of the top trucking companies for veterans and military service members. And they show they are grateful for military service by providing benefits that are military friendly. This includes counting military experience towards pay, military training and deployment leave, and an awesome Apprenticeship program that can provide over $1200 per month in GI Bill payment for a year in addition to driver pay, if you qualify.