Swift CDL Training
SAGE provides CDL training for students interested in a truck driving job for Swift. We have successfully trained and placed hundreds of drivers with Swift all over the country, and we are proud to work with Swift as one of our premier partners for job placement.
Ask us about tuition assistance and financial aid from Swift! Swift wants to help you get a CDL, and SAGE has multiple options that can put you on the road to a CDL job with Swift.
Highlights and Benefits of CDL Training for Swift:
- Swift is one of the country’s largest truckload carriers, which means they have almost endless possibilities for drivers. Swift has more than 20,000 drivers on the road, and has been in business for over 50 years. That’s impressive!
- With over 16,000 trucks and more than 60,000 trailers, as wells as 40 full-service facilities in North America, Swift provides many opportunities for entry-level drivers.
- Swift takes a “hire to retire” approach, offering drivers careers that allow qualified drivers to move into other positions that provide more opportunities. Swift takes pride in its staff that serves and supports drivers.
- Career options for drivers are many, including dry van, dedicated routes with more home time, flatbed, intermodal, heavy haul and refrigerated. Swift has customers literally in every state, which means whatever freight you haul, there are plenty of high paying miles ahead of you.
- As a large company, Swift offers excellent benefits for drivers, including medical, dental, prescription and vision plans, 401(k), paid vacation, weekly paychecks, employee stock purchase, and disability/life/accident insurance, to name a few.
- The culture at Swift is designed to offer a great work/life balance. Swift offers great driver miles, but more importantly a respect for drivers who want family support, understanding driver managers, reasonable home time, and a rewarding.